Oh God... My Other Dark Side :))


i found 2 men that really special i think
you know why

the first that i meet in the real live
sadness, pain and independence makes him strong
he came to me like a man that really i want in this time
just feel to have each other and give you freedom to do what you love

just give strenght each other
and we will see how will happen in the future
i can feel how simple he does love me
and how much he does love me

i just give him a chance to make me comfort to him
i dont know what i feel now
but i just try to make him more great than now
because i have a feeling he will be successed in in the future

and the second one is not real
i just know him from online chat
he really pervert as you know
but i can feel that he really have kind heart
he never tell me what kind job he is
but when we talked he really good to explain something, that make me feel that he is so good to teach me a real life
i never feel not good to share everything about me
everything, even my dark life

in my opinion he is not handsome
but when you chat to him, you can feel how he interested to you

he always says that he likes me
but i just say i like to have friend like you
you really great to me

i learn english from him
i learn my thesis from him
and now i will discuss about my job to him

waw, he is really great right?

i cant explain him...
i think i get really excited to him
hahhaha


02 Juni 2015

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

3 Rekomendasi Buku yang Mengubah Pola Pikir dan Bagaimana Menjalani Hidup

Pagi dengan Hati yang Merindu......

How To Win Friends and Influence People ......... Lesson 1