Fall in loph with....

I got favorite phone's background from my friend's instagram photos. He said if someone wanna take that picture just tap that picture. And i got that chance to have a great picture of his. And i tried to change my home's background photo with that photo. And you know? I fell in love with my home picture. I wanna see that everytime. I don't know why but i just can feel that really thouchy picture. There so many thoughtfull feeling, classy, and accient may be. That photo really told a story to us. Give us really warm feeling and feeling good to had that. Sometimes, i wanna be a good photographer because with photo we can share many things and we also can tell about something not only special moment but also inspiring things. In here, im gonna share that photo to you..


That picture is too classy or may be old? Hehe. He was really good photographer and influencer also. Just follow his instagram and you will find a new world from his point of view. I suggest because he is my senior in college and he is really inspiring besides cleaver also.

I can't force myself not to share this in my dairy blog. Just sharing and ignore it if it's annoying guys.

Have a great evening fellas😙😙
Btw it because i'm waiting to long in station

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Learning Technologist? Apa itu?........................Part 1

3 Rekomendasi Buku yang Mengubah Pola Pikir dan Bagaimana Menjalani Hidup

Pagi dengan Hati yang Merindu......