Another Struggling Post

Last time i have been suffering to know who i am, what i really wanted, and am i good enough to be person.

Now i try hard to know what a good stuffs that i have ever done in my life.

Waw, it is reallt though question in my life.
Then i realise i have not done anything to others and just make me be rich, and calculate everything with money. I never thought that i had do the things that worth to worth or even the community. I just let my life wasted and grown old without thinking others.


But, it is never late to be better right, even i had to climb from the buttom to achieve the peaks. As i know peaks never growing higher. Time to prevail the challenges are just about high your energy and stamina, and big your faith to be there. Nevetheless you had been tired, you don't have to give up.

The journey has come to the end.


Good luck to myself.
Please be strong
And the sun will be raised.


08/10/2019
~gustikaf

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Learning Technologist? Apa itu?........................Part 1

3 Rekomendasi Buku yang Mengubah Pola Pikir dan Bagaimana Menjalani Hidup

Pagi dengan Hati yang Merindu......